Papers are invited for the National Conference on Resilient Infrastructure-2022, organized by Kerala Highway Research Institute in association with the Indian Institute of Technology Palakkad. With a theme of Climate Resilient construction practices, NCRI-2022 envisages bridging the gap between research and practice.
|Call for Extended Abstracts
|Last date for extended abstract submission||15th Jan 2022|
|Extended Abstract acceptance||
30th Jan 2022
|Last date for full Paper Submission||30th Mar 2022|
|Intimation of Review Comments||30th Apr 2022|
|Final paper after revision||30th May 2022|
S Krishnan Potti
Kerala Highway Research Institute
☎ +91 9961845136
(1) Digital Transformation in AEC
(2) Lean Construction
(3) Innovative Infrastructure Financing and Delivery Methods
(4) Infrastructure Policy towards Resilience
(1) Next Generation Pavement Materials
(2) High Performing Pavements
(3) Forensic Evaluation of Pavement Systems
(4) Pavement Asset Management System
(5) Environmental Impact of Pavement Systems
(1) Landslide Risk Assessment and Mitigation Measures
(2) Resilient Design of Foundations and Underground Structures
(3) Disaster Resilient Geotechnical Structures
(4) Resilient and Sustainable Ground Imrpovement and Geosynthetic Applications
(1) Structural Vibration Control
(2) Strucutral Health Monitoring
(3) Resilient Materials in Structures
(4) Reliability Analysis of Structures for Risk
Informed Design and Maintenance
(5) Design of Resilient Structural Systems
(1) Safety in Transport Faciities
(2) Resilient Transport Systems
(3) Disruptions and Inconsistencies on Road Networks
(4) Infrastructure Planning and Design
(1) Climate Change in Civil Engineering Applications
(2) Flood Management
(3) Climate Forcasting
(4) Climate Resilient Urban Development
The paper submissions and review will be through EasyChair online platform.
Participants are required to register and login to Easychair using the link given below for paper submission.
Intimation of the acceptance of the paper will be communicated through Easychair conference system only.
Simultaneous submission to other conferences with published proceedings is not permitted.
No TA/DA will be given to the participants.
Will be updated soon…